Santa Clara Youth Soccer Park Rules
Updated August 2008 | Download Rules & Driving Directions
- Youth are described as 23 years or younger. Local Colleges (Mission, Santa Clara University.) will qualify as youth organizations.
- Soccer activities only scheduled at Youth Soccer Park
- Grass facilities are for game use only.
- Turf field for games and limited practice scheduled at Parks and Recreation discretion
- Weekend use restricted to games only.
- Concessions or merchandise cannot be sold without prior permission made in writing.
- Molded cleats or turf/indoor shoes only. No medal or screw-on cleats permitted.
- Ice chests, food, and beverages are not permitted inside the field area.
- Gum, sunflower seeds, and peanuts are strictly prohibited. Use of facility will be forfeited and all future use canceled.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited. Violation with result in immediate suspension of use permit.
- Use of tobacco products are strictly prohibited. Violation will result in immediate suspension of use permit.
- Booking party is responsible for clean up of facilities and restrooms. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of security deposit and cancellation of any remaining events.
- Vehicles and Animals are prohibited in or around the Youth Soccer Park.
- Tape, tacks, staples or signs are not allowed in or around the facilities.
- All fees and contracts are due 14 days prior to scheduled activities. If not completed, event will be cancelled.
- The City of Santa Clara reserves the right to change or cancel contract as needed.
- Overnight Parking is prohibited
- Water is the only beverage permitted on the field of play at this time. It is the responsibility of each coach to enforce this rule.
- No players should jump over fences to retrieve balls
- All goals should have proper weights on back of goals unless goal is properly secured (international goals) to field.
- Parents, family members or friends shall not play on fields while teams are practicing.
- Soccer Park may not be used for Try-Outs.
- All teams are responsible for providing a Field Marshal while utilizing Soccer Park. Orange vests may be obtained from Park and Recreation Staff.
- Teams utilizing Soccer Park are responsible for all trash (water bottles, tape, equipment, etc…, for both their team and their guest).
- All teams utilizing Soccer Park will adhere to these rules and comply with all requests from city employees managing the facility.
- Coaches are responsible for enforcing all rules and regulations while utilizing Soccer Park.
Any Team violating any of these rules and regulations may result in a temporary or permanent suspension from utilizing the Soccer Park facility.